2.12.2012

Winter Wonderland

I needed a small break from city life so I spent the weekend at my "country house" otherwise known as my parents' house in Chagrin Falls.  I am so lucky to be able to go there whenever I want and always welcomed with open arms and delicious meals. Just as I thought winter was nearly over and we could really start to get excited about our seeds, we got almost 2 feet of snow. I couldn't complain too much as I took several beautiful walks in the woods with my mom and Scrappy and cozied up next to the wood stove. 


A different picture of the garden than the one I posted a few days ago!


Azalea bushes covered in snow.


Somebody enjoyed playing in the snow all weekend!


How lucky am I to have grown up looking at this view out of the kitchen window my whole life?


Hemlock Road tends to be a pretty busy street but it is beautiful when it is snow-covered early in the morning before too many cars have ruined the perfect white road.

No comments:

Post a Comment